Wishlist is proud to announce that the second round of the Wishlist/USC Collaborative Research Grant Scheme opens today!
The funding scheme was launched last year to make two $20,000 grants available in 2015 and 2016, to further compliment the existing Wishlist Research Grants Scheme and encourage local collaborations between the University of the Sunshine Coast and Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Service researchers and clinicians.
Last year’s successful applicants were Associate Professor Matthew Summers and Associate Professor Chris Askew.
The objectives of the scheme are to:
* enhance health outcomes by financially supporting research
* support experienced researchers to become active leaders in research in their field
* support collaboration between researchers with USC and SCHHS
* encourage early career researchers in developing a research career
* promote a positive research culture that translates into improvements in health care
* promote innovative health care through identifying and implementing evidence-based practices and developing an ongoing culture of learning
Applications close on Friday 25th March, 2016 and forms can be downloaded from the Wishlist website.