Wishlist is looking for a Partnerships and Program Manager.
This role has a very strong focus on building and maintaining relationships with business, event and community supporters.
The Partnerships and Program Manager will report directly to the CEO, will manage a team of 4 people effectively, and oversee the delivery of all marketing, communication and event activities.
A full position description is available on request.
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in the development, implementation and administration of strategies to establish and maintain key account partners.
- Previous experience as an account manager
- Demonstrated sales experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of philanthropy in not-for profit organisations or equivalent and the methods that can be used to secure and maintain supportive partnerships
- Marketing qualifications very desirable
- Experience in planning, implementing and measuring complex projects
Job benefits and perks:
The successful candidate will have access to a company vehicle.
Applications close Wednesday COB Wednesday 21st September.