Hear from our partners. We caught up with Brenden Brial from BOQ Mooloolaba to chat about why his business partnered with Wishlist.
1. How long have you been involved with Wishlist? We have been involved with Wishlist for over 15 years in various capacities.
2. Why do you personally connect with Wishlist’s vision? As a local business that relies on the community, we love the fact Wishlist is also a local charity supporting local families.
3. What do you believe are the highlights in the partnership? There are many highlights so far including establishing the Exclusive 300 Club, the first House the Coast Built, Give Me 5 For Kids and the Cancer Ward at Nambour General Hospital to name a few. All fantastic and extremely important contributions to the Sunshine Coast Community.
4. Why does BOQ Mooloolaba place such a high value on ‘giving back’? Without the local community we would not have a business. There are many people less fortunate than us, and with three children, giving back was our way of trying to make sure many families would be better off for what we achieved.
5. Why should Wishlist supporters and staff bank with you? As banking partner of Wishlist, we continue to be heavily involved with the broader community on a daily basis. We provide a high level of personal service and care about our customers.
Find out more. Visit BOQ Mooloolaba today.