Due to COVID-19, 92.7 MIX FM and Wishlist have cancelled all events which would usually he held as part of 92.7 MIX FM’s Give Me 5 For Kids appeal this June 2020.
Over the past two decades, you have helped raise more than $5.5 million for sick kids on the Sunshine Coast. Visit our website wishlist.org.au for details of how your donations have made difference and tune into 92.7 MIX FM throughout June to celebrate the many memories.
Of course, there are many ways we can make life easier for sick children and their families.
This year we still need your help to fund vital equipment and projects to benefit our youngest patients.
Please consider making a donation so we can continue to make a difference to the lives of countless kids & families.
Thank you to everyone who has played a part in 20 years of 92.7 MIX FM’s Give Me 5 For Kids.
2020 GIVE ME 5 WISH LIST
- Paediatric Critical Care Unit Family Room which will have one bedroom, a bathroom, kitchenette and a fold-out sofa bed to help families stay together at hospital during a health crisis = $200,000
- Diabetes Equipment to assist children at the Sunshine Coast University Hospital & Gympie – includes Blood Glucose Monitoring Equipment for loan to families and funding children to attend Diabetes Camps and other events = $10,300
- Ongoing funding for the local Clown Doctor Service to bring laughter to sick children = $120,000 per annum, and Calm Fairies for them to help our youngest patients feel safe and calm = $13,000 per annum
- Child Healthy Lifestyle Group Programs – an early intervention programme targeting “at risk” families and working to prevent long term health implications of childhood obesity = $1,999.75
- Plus DVDs and iPads to use as distractive therapy during long stays in hospital, colouring packs used as a ‘boredom buster’ for kids in hospitals + more.
Just $5 can help sick kids, to make a donation visit wishlist.org.au.