Last week we held a presentation in Gympie with some of our Wishlist Coffee House volunteers, our corporate supporter One Agency and Gympie Hospital staff to celebrate a raft of items you have helped us fund in Gympie.
- A bariatric shower chair
- A bariatric motorised wheelchair
- A $200,000 upgrade to facilities which will see the Wishlist Wellness Garden begin construction to help patients undergoing rehabilitation after a stroke or serious injury.
- A program to enhance maternity services for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mums and bubs.
- A set of wheelchair scales for young patients.
- Resources for Child Speech Pathology.
Thank you to everyone who supports our cafe in Gympie as well as the annual Wishlist Jazz & Wine Festival for making these purchases possible.